Monday, October 22, 2012

My Artwork


          My artwork as a whole is personal and about things that I like or think look amazing. I think the main themes would be bright colors and incorporating nature or animals. The main type of artwork that I make are collages and taking photographs. My collages are personal and if I am mad, upset, extremely happy, or any strong emotion I make a collage to reflect that emotion. I also use strong and bright colors in my collages mostly with each collage having a background that is one color.

         I love many different types of animals also that I like to add into my different pieces of artwork. Many of the photographs that I take are of my pets or other animals. Mainly though I take photographs of nature, from trees to flowers to animals in nature to the sky. My favorite and what most of my photographs are about are the sky and clouds. Almost every time that I go outside and see a beautiful sunset or amazing sky, I take a picture.

       Even when I make paintings, drawing, sculpture, or other types of art, these themes are still very prevalent in them. The paintings I had to do my my painting class, the ones that I was most excited to paint were about nature and very brightly colored with reds and oranges for the flower painting I did, and lots of green for the tree one I did. I made a mobile also that is very connected to nature. I made it out of sea glass and it looks like a jellyfish. As you can see, both the themes of bright color and nature or animals is what my artwork consists of.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment